Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tonights dinner 15th May

For dinner tonight i am making pork sausage in a nice gravy with mashed potato and veggies.
I have put my pork sausage into my electric frying pan, added onions and home grown tomatoes chopped up small, added a beef chilli stock cube, a left over gravy, some spices and herbs and I am letting it cook slowly on a low heat till supper time.
I am preparing mashed potatoes.
Pumpkin cooked in a little bit of water with some crushed ginger and garlic, a few spoons of brown sugar, cooked for about 10 minutes.
Serve, with a nice glass of white wine.
A nice dinner for an autumn night.

What are you having for supper tonight?
Email: alison@amftyping.co.za I would love to feature your supper/dinner recipes.

1 comment:

Damaria Senne said...

Nice recipes. Ali, you haven't mentioned this blog before:-)